We are looking for a Planning Engineer for an Oil and Gas company in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Availability: Can join immediately (max 3 months)
Responsible for material procurement, material requirement planning, capacity requirement planning, and ordering strategy for execution of good projects in the onshore and offshore area.
- Bachelors in Engineering in Mechanical, Petroleum or any other equivalent discipline
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in drilling operations and planning & workover operations
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a supervisory position
- Work experience in drilling operations and planning in UAE
- Commercial awareness/understands project financing/cost control principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Good health, environment, and safety management knowledge and the ability to manage multiple contracts simultaneously
- Ability to work well with others in a culturally diverse; multi-functional team environment
- Able to interact effectively with peers; service and contractor representatives