Blake Anderson Recruitment
My client a leading PMC in the region has an urgent requirement for a Project Delivery Manager – Rail with strong design and construction supervision experience.
The candidate who fulfills the following criteria is invited to apply.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent discipline
- Must have 15 years of postgraduate experience with at least 10 years on large mainline rail projects.
- At least 2 years’ experience on large rail projects with SAR/SRO in Saudi Arabia
- Strong ability to review rail specifications.
- Good knowledge of computer and design software.
- Must speak & write English fluently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review of project drawings and ensure compliance with specifications and codes
- Review all site investigation and geotechnical reports.
- Supervision of the project implementation.
- Supervising all necessary quality tests as specified in the Agreement with the contractors
- Certification of the testing and commissioning results. In accordance with the supervision team
- Inspect the progress of the projects according to the AGREEMENT WITH SAR and request the Contractors for acceleration measure if necessary
- Inspect the Drawings and Documents to be prepared by the Contractors
- Review sub-contracts
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.